I thought I would keep you updated with my jewellery making as I just love hitting metal around haha.
– Filed and sanded the shape.
– I used a leaf skeleton to create the leaf lines, using a roller press.
– Bashed the leaf around to make a rounded more leaf like shape
– Chose a 1.5mm wire to make the central spine, filed the wire to making it thinner as it got to the end – sanded
– bent the wire to shape to fit the leaf
– Soldered the wire to the leaf
– Bent the excess wire to made a loop at the back for the necklace can thread through
– Polished it up (using steel wool as well)